Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Organize Your RV Kitchen

As with any kitchen in a camper it is a bit cramped and there is not much countertop space or storage.  In an effort to maximize the kitchen space I have done a few things that made a big difference in the space.  Below are two pictures of my kitchen stove area before I did anything to it. 



As you can see from the pictures above the space was not efficiently being used.  I added a hanging fruit basket that I purchased on Amazon.  I also bought the stove cover from Amazon.  At IKEA I bought a Fintorp organizer.  It is a rail with hooks that I hang cooking utensils on.  I also hung two IKEA spice racks on the back wall and use another one just next to the stove.  I absolutely love the IKEA magnetic knife holder.  It was easy to install and it holds the knives securely in place, even when we are driving.  I used a 3M hook to hang hot pads on the wall as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment