Organize Your RV Kitchen

As with any kitchen in a camper it is a bit cramped and there is not much countertop space or storage.  In an effort to maximize the kitchen space I have done a few things that made a big difference in the space.  Below are two pictures of my kitchen stove area before I did anything to it. 



As you can see from the pictures above the space was not efficiently being used.  I added a hanging fruit basket that I purchased on Amazon.  I also bought the stove cover from Amazon.  At IKEA I bought a Fintorp organizer.  It is a rail with hooks that I hang cooking utensils on.  I also hung two IKEA spice racks on the back wall and use another one just next to the stove.  I absolutely love the IKEA magnetic knife holder.  It was easy to install and it holds the knives securely in place, even when we are driving.  I used a 3M hook to hang hot pads on the wall as well.





3 comments:

  1. good ideas..will use the spice rack and knife rack, don't have much wall space d/t window takes up most of this area. Do you move the fruit when you use the stove?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do move the fruit when I use the stove however it comes off the hooks really easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you had any issues with the command hooks falling off from getting hot and cold from not being climate controlled?

    ReplyDelete